Water helps nearly every part of the human body function efficiently. Considering that our bodies are almost two-thirds water, it’s important to understand water’s role in a healthy lifestyle. Here are just some of the things water does in your body:
- Your brain is 75% water.
- Bones are 22% water.
- Muscles are 75% water.
- Your blood is 92% water.
- Water carries nutrients and oxygen to all cells in the body.
- Water is required for breathing.
- Water moistens oxygen for breathing.
- Water regulates your body temperature.
- Water protects and cushions vital organs.
- Water cushions joints.
- Water helps to convert food into energy.
- Water helps your body absorb nutrients.
- Water removes waste.
WATER’S ROLE IN YOUR BODY IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
To calculate the proper amount of water your body requires, use our hydration calculator.
Source :- International Bottled Water Association
- September 25, 2017